Electronic Arts has released Q3 FY21 financials, stating that The Sims 4 has exceeded 33 Million players since its launch in 2014. Check out details and information below!
- The Sims 4, life to date, has more than 33 million players and reached record daily, weekly, and monthly average players in December.
- The Sims 4 is on track for its sixth consecutive year of growth
- The Sims 4 has grown every year since launch. As we expand the experience more new and relevant content, we engage a diverse and growing audience spanning players of all ages and demographics. Life-to-date more than 33 million people have now played The Sims 4, and daily, weekly, and monthly average players in the game all reached all-time highs for the third quarter in December. Our Maxis team just delivered the 10th expansion pack for The Sims 4, and we see continued growth for our Sims business in FY22.
- The Sims 4 is on track for its sixth consecutive year of growth, and Apex Legends for its second, at the beginning of what we hope will be a similarly long run for this title.
- Meanwhile, the live services teams for FIFA, Apex Legends, The Sims and Madden all continue to outdo themselves.