Maxis has released their seventh “Laundry List”, letting players know which community concerns are being investigated and are likely to be resolved with the next game patch. You can check out the previous Laundry Lists in our dedicated Laundry List category.
Welcome to the Laundry List where we’ll share a list of the top community concerns that we’re currently investigating and hope to have resolved in the upcoming patch. This is just a top list, there are more topics that we saw reported by players that are not listed and being worked on.
Please note that some topics can be tricky and require an extended investigation on our end, so even though we are actively reviewing it’s not a guarantee that we’ll have an immediate fix for it in the upcoming patch.
Here’s the list of the top community concerns we’re investigating for the game update this month:
- Getting likes/dislikes pop ups from sims not in household
- Sims Can’t Repair Tub/Shower Combos While Get Famous Installed
- Sims Can’t Upgrade Eco Upgrades on Tubs or Tub/Shower Combos
- Nails partially paint clothing
- Required Seaweed ingredient missing from game
- Get To Know does not reveal traits
- Game creating tons empty households/Save game bloat/Insane Lag
- Can Not Harvest/Plant new Meat Wall
- Repetitive Behavior: Ah-ha! Moments
- Group Cooked Cakes: No Option to Add Wedding Topper or Birthday Candles
- High value entries loose at the fair over lower ones
- Maid doesn’t clean dust
Thanks for all your patience and valuable help! Please continue telling us about any issues you’re experiencing on Answers HQ, we’ll continue to work on improving our transparency, and together we can make this game the best that it can be. Happy Simming!