Daydreaming about working from home? The trick to living in these move-in ready home businesses is for Sims to first move into a small, empty residential lot that will be a home base. From there they use their phone to navigate to the Career/Household tab, select Buy a Retail Store, and visit the lot. Then separate the residential area and retail area by locking doors. Now they essentially are moving in because from here on out the smaller lot is for bill paying via phone or computer only while they live permanently in their retail space. Enjoy!
1. Always In Bloom Florist by HexSpangle, §32,831
A small floral shop with flowers and an arranging bench within the living quarters.
2. Home Spa Business by sim_michele, §40,929
A wellness business is seamlessly woven through this tiny home.
3. Alice’s Restaurant by Talented-Lemon, §45,656
A fun fixer-upper project or a great spot to serve meals in Batuu.
4. Cake & Coffee Shop by Reiahh, §49,062
Supply all the produce, milk, and eggs in this retail dairy and grocery.
5. minibar by kanoko556, §78,635
A tiny local dive with living space for two upstairs.
6. Bohemian cafe/restaurant by pihlareetta, §80,484
Serve customers on the first floor and live on the second of this cluttered and cozy spot.
7. Little Blue Shed Florist by SimieSimieLaLa, §86,741
A greenhouse and floral shop with a small apartment upstairs.
8. RISE & GRIND CAFE by nodefinitions, §100,579
Sell pastries and coffee in this lovely shop with an upstairs apartment.
9. Botany and Bakes by BarryTheFlerken, §138,774
A garden shop on one side of the building and a bakery on the other with an apartment upstairs.
10. Family Pizzeria by libsllamas, §164,220
Pass this pizza business, and the family home, down through the generations.