Maxis has released another “Laundry List”, letting players know which community concerns are being investigated and are likely to be resolved with the next game patch. You can check out the previous Laundry Lists in our dedicated Laundry List category.
Welcome to the Laundry List where we’ll share a list of the top community concerns that we’re currently investigating and hope to have resolved in the upcoming patch. This is just a top list, there are more topics that we saw reported by players that are not listed and being worked on.
These concerns were reported by players who help us continue our work of improving the user experience on a regular basis.
Please note that some topics can be tricky and require an extended investigation on our end, so even though we are actively reviewing, it’s not a guarantee that we’ll have an immediate fix for it in the upcoming patch.
Here’s the list of the top community concerns we’re investigating for the game update this month:
- [SE] More than three active lifestyles
- Game Crashing when Placing Retails/Lots with mannequins
- [DU] ‘Go To Class early’ missing/canceling –> Sim misses class
- [ECO] Juice Fizzer turns harvestables into books, lastUIException
- Lag for menu to show up when clicking on objects
- [S] [SE] Mountain Excursion Planned Event Will Not Start
- Sims won’t share a double bed that is placed against a wall/ No scoot
- [PS4] [ECO] Evergreen Harbor flickering pyramids
- [S] Easter Egg hunt tradition not fulfilling
- [PS/XB] [CoL] Cursor disappears after interacting with Chicken Coop
- [SE] Lifestyle not removed, blocking from gaining/removing more
- [SE] Supervisor Branch: Hold Phone conference not fulfilling
- Grab Serving For Toddler Isn’t Working (Highchair and otherwise)
- [DU] Switching Career Branch: Rewards Not Unlocking
- Auto-solving hygiene need causes Clean Objects instead
Thanks for all your patience and valuable help! Please continue sharing with us about any issues you’re experiencing on Answers HQ. We’ll continue to check in, and together we can make this game the best that it can be. Happy Simming!