There’s a new Sims 4 update available for PC/Mac and Consoles. If you have auto updates enabled in Origin’s “Application Settings”, the game will auto-update once you open Origin. If you have auto-updates disabled, you will need to manually update by clicking the game in your library.
To ensure your game is up to date, check the game version found in Documents > EA > The Sims 4 > GameVersion.txt. Your game should now read: PC: 1.90.375.1020 / Mac: 1.90.375.1220 / Console: Version 1.62
If you’ve updated on PC/Mac but it’s not showing the correct version, delete the GameVersion.txt file, restart, and all will be corrected.
PC: 1.90.375.1020 / Mac: 1.90.375.1220
We have a few additional fixes since our previous patch release. A big thank you to all you community members who helped us track down these issues and provided information through Answers HQ.
-The Sims Team
The Sims 4
- Sims with a short or long Lifespan no longer become younger or age dramatically when leaving Create a Sim.
- The “Ask to be Girlfriend/Boyfriend” Want now targets appropriate Sims.
- Adult Sims no longer tag teens in flirtatious Social Bunny posts.
- All available Sims now can be selected for travel even if they are currently not on the current lot.
- Sims without Fame no longer occasionally appear to have it.
High School Years
- Sims now can walk through the I Was a Teenage Garbage Artist pile of clutter.