Now that The Sims 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack has been officially announced, we can take a look at the full description and key features of the next expansion pack.
Strengthen family bonds, make friends or enemies, and discover your Sims’ truest selves with The Sims 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack. The ways your Sims relate to those around them — from family members to Sims they’ve just met — are evolving. Both planned events like sleepovers and unexpected milestones like having a midlife crisis will shape your Sims and their relationships. Purchase now to get bonus items for children, toddlers, and parents to enjoy with The Sims 4 Outdoor Playtime Digital Content**, available in-game on launch day, March 16.
- Outdoor Playtime Digital Content — Help your parent and child Sims live fun and active lives with a swing set, toddler slide, and infant carrier available when you order through April 27**.
- A Lasting Impact — Key choices and milestones will help to shape who your Sims are. Unlock and change personality traits throughout your Sims’ lives as they cope with midlife crises, respond to family requests to move in, and more. Self-discovery is a lifelong journey.
- Social Dynamics — Sometimes Sims just click. Your Sim might have natural social chemistry with a Sim they meet at a party — or they might naturally clash. Your Sim will now have preferences that determine which Sims they are socially compatible with and which Sims are more likely to become their enemies.
- Family Ties — The bonds between your related Sims are important and complex. As they experience life together, there will be opportunities for both drama and unity that will affect family dynamics and Sims’ relationships with their family members.
- Perfect for Families — Located along an ocean bay, San Sequoia was once a small fishing village and has grown into a bustling town. It features quiet suburbs, a lively rec center, a tight-knit community, and even an influential local family — the Robleses.