The Sims has shared a new Laundry List of bug fixes that will be resolved with the next game update, prior to the Horse Ranch Expansion Pack release.
It has not been officially confirmed, but it is expected that the patch will be available on Tuesday, July 18th. Here’s what the blog posts says.
Sul Sul Simmers!
Welcome to this month’s Laundry List, where we share a list of the top community concerns we’re currently investigating and hope to resolve in the next update that will be released alongside The Horse Ranch Update. This is only a list of topics with upcoming fixes; there are more topics reported by players that are not listed and are still being worked on. This list is based on reports by players on Answers HQ and helps us continue our work of improving the user experience on a regular basis.
Please note that some topics can be tricky and may require an extended investigation on our end, so even though we are actively reviewing, it’s not a guarantee that we’ll have an immediate fix in the upcoming patch.
Here’s the list of the community concerns we’re investigating and aiming to resolve in the game update this month:
- Sims washing hands in sink in different bathroom
- “Items Removed” pop-up appears when no items removed
- Invention Constructor animation broken/ No Animation
- Animals age up and die, though animal aging is toggled off/disabled in the game settings
- [Legacy](Missing animation) Invent constructor – Robot does not move or react
- Doctor Sim can’t calibrate the x-ray machines.
- On changing Phone color, Sims went to Work/school return to Home lot when one of HH Sim travels to other lots and returns to Home
- Wants/Fears: Wants are very repetitive
- Visual glitch when placing a round platform over another surface
- Cannot sell on Trendi and also Last exception appeared when Sim cannot ship to the buyer
- Sims on changing phone color returns to Home lot from work/school places without completion of work/school hours on saving and Loading Game
- Hair texture bleeding on Sim’s ears
- Mermaid Sims do not die by starvation or by aging up
- Chickens sometimes don’t eat treat
- [Save Specific] Eco Inspector still fines Sim’s lot even though all the appliances are upgraded
- Sim unable to socialize with the rabbit
- Cross Stitch is available as a Club Activity even though it cannot be performed autonomously
- Abducted male Sims do not get pregnant
- Non-Henford Sims constantly mention how are the people in Henford
- Cow and LIama’s are not coming out from shed until they are called out and they are unhappy even if Animal shed is clean and refiled with feed
- Carnaval Radio Station and Batuu Radio Stations are not available as an option in the “Music Genre“ category of “Likes and Dislikes“ in CAS.
- Game hangs or game sound is not heard when audio output is disconnected while playing the game
- “Moon textures“ is same in all the worlds after the lunar cycle
- Can’t delete interior corner walls with Stilt foundation
Thank you for all your patience and valuable help in reporting! Please continue sharing with us any issues you’re experiencing on Answers HQ.
We’ll continue to check in and together we can make this game the best it can be.