If these Mod Lists help you, consider becoming a patron! Maintaining this list is very time consuming, so I very much appreciate any donation. The more support I have, the more time I can spend on it for you.
Patron perks include: Ad-Free access to the Mod List and downloadable Mod List changelogs (which includes all status changes made to the list for each day)!
How This Works
- I do not offer game support here. If you need help with your game, I recommend trying one of these support servers:
- Every patch I will start a new Broken/Updated post (unless it’s a hotfix patch or I’m taking a break).
- When a new patch releases, all mod statuses (except those set to Broken) will reset to a blank status. A blank mod status means that I haven’t seen or received news for it.
- Any modders that have their own mod tracking pages will have each of their mods linked to their status page and the status will always be Check Mod Link (unless updated or broken).
- I do not track patron only mods/updates, I will add them when they’re available to everyone.
- If a mod is updated for translations only, the status will not change to Updated unless it’s a blank status.
- Please keep in mind I’m ONE person managing this list and I do have a life outside of it. Therefore, I’ll update the list when I can.
- To navigate this post, I suggest using the Table of Contents below.
Table of Contents
- How to Report a Mod
- Form available to submit your report(s). Please read and follow the instructions.
- Compiled Mod List (Probably what you’re here for)
- List of mods and programs in the community, check here for their status.
- Custom Content
- General list of the Custom Content (if any) that broke for this and previous patches.
- Common Questions/Answers
- Most common questions/answers.
How to Report a Mod
Please use the form below to submit your reports!
BEFORE reporting a mod as Broken:
- Make sure you have Enable CC/Mods and Script Mods Allowed enabled in your Game Options (these usually have to be re-enabled after each patch).
- Delete your localthumbcache from your Sims 4 folder, then test the mod ALONE with no other mods installed.
NOTE – If you are having an issue with a mod that’s listed as Updated or Compatible, please report it to the creator! Mods listed as Compatible or Updated will NOT be changed to Broken without confirmation (either by my testing or confirmed by the creator)!
Reports are no longer accepted through comments.
Compiled Mod List
Scroll or use Ctrl+F on your keyboard to search for your Mod and/or Creator!
ℹ️ Spreadsheet Not Scrolling Down? You need to hover your cursor over the mod list and then scroll. Otherwise, it just scrolls the page.
Below is a general list of CC that didn’t make it with this patch! Objects, clothes, hair, makeup, re-colors, etc. This is NOT a compiled list as the mods are because there is WAY too much out there.
CC that will need updated for THIS patch (or batch fixed with Sims 4 Studio if available) :
- Some CC for Aliens – Any CC that is enabled for aliens including eyelash removers, skintones, presets, etc.
- More Details + Tutorial fix by amethystamanda
ℹ️ Need help with Sims 4 Studio batch fixes? I recommend using this guide (by amethystlilac) for more detailed information.
Broken CC from Past Patches
Do NOT download any of the following CC unless it’s updated for the patches that broke them (or there’s an available batch fix).
- [Patch 1.98] CC Trashcans & Diaper Pails (Some/Not All) (Details)
- Tutorial fix by claudiasharon
- [Patch 1.96] Default Eye Replacements
- S4S Batch Fix – Update Eye Colors For Infants (Infants Patch)
- [Patch 1.96] Baby Outfits (if your newborn lives in custom bassinets)
- [Patch 1.92] Loading Screens (with custom spinning plumbobs)
- [Patch 1.90] Default Replacement Phones
- [Patch 1.90] CC Beds
- S4S Batch Fix – Fix Bed Slots (High School Years EP)
- [Patch 1.89] Skin Details/Overlays (Default & Non-Default)
- [Patch 1.89] Alpha Hair
- [Patch 1.89] Sliders
- S4S Batch Fix – Update Sliders (Werewolf Patch)
- [Patch 1.89] Presets (On newly created sims)
- [Patch 1.82] & [Patch 1.79] CC Fingernails
- [Patch 1.79] CC Gloves
- [Patch 1.77] Custom Harvestables
- [Patch 1.77] Custom Pool Objects
Something is wrong with my game, what do I do?
- First, move your Mods folder to your Desktop, clear your caches, then test on a NEW SAVE. Are you still experiencing the issue?
Any word on <insert mod name here>?
- If there’s no status for the mod, then there’s no word. Please remember, I don’t track CC (Hair, Eyes, Makeup, Skins, Objects, Re-colors, etc) that didn’t break. If you’re waiting on an update, please have patience and give creators time.
Is <insert mod name> working, I can’t find on the list!?
- Make sure you have checked all tabs in the list (including Obsolete). If you’re positive it isn’t on the list, then use the Mod Report Form above so I can add it.
<Insert mod name> isn’t working.
- Make sure you have the latest update. If you have the latest version, then test without any other mods/cc installed. Contact the creator if it’s still not working, be sure to include details on how exactly it isn’t working.
I can’t find which mod in my game broke!
- Use the 50/50 method to find your broken mods.