Mod The Sims – No (or fewer) Automatic Memories Mod
Posted by Game Mods, Help

For those of you who are not aware yet (most are), the automatic memories system created by EA was not the best idea, especially without a TURN OFF button.  The game generates memories throughout the entire game, even for NPC’s, for some of the most ridiculous of actions.  Picked up the baby? Threw up? Late for Work? Sat Down? :roll: These useless and annoying memories are beginning to bloat game files resulting in crashes, freezing and more file space being used up.

Well leave it to the community to come up with the solution.  Mod The Sims member VelocityGrass has created the “No (or fewer) automatic memories” mod.  Thank you VelocityGrass! ♥

This download contains 4 individual mods for you to choose.  From disabling memories all together, and even a tool to create your own custom memories from the game.  I highly suggest everyone download the no more memories mod as it stops the over-inflation of the game’s file sizes.

1. lolifofo says:

Change ideam to idea :D
    you’re welcome :D

2. Sims VIP says:

:lol: Thank you

3. Thaissa says:

Hi there,

First, thank you for creating this guide. With EA’s lack of a manual, it goes a very long way to filling that hole.

Secondly, I just went to try and download the mod you mention here, and Mod the Sims is apparently down for 2 or 3 days for maintenance. Would it be possible for you to post another link for the mod? Perhaps the creator (or you, with their permission) can put it temporarily on megauploads or another site?

Thank you again for creating the guide and finding this mod!

4. Sims VIP says:

Thaissa,

Thanks for the feedback. :) The only one I downloaded was the “No Auto-Memories” Mod. You can find it here:

5. Thaissa says:

Thank you so much. That was just the one I wanted :)

1. Sims VIP says:

Welcome :)

6. jackie says:

Has this been updated for Town life or can we still use it X

7. SimmyGurl says:

I already said my opinion for this and I will never download this Mod.
    Just read my opinion before you judge, If you judge me, Well, We’re both Judgemental XD because I’m one! My opinion can be found on No Memories Mod updated and compatible with patch 1.26. . . Read it first before you judge me, Simmers. Thank you!

8. Help! says:

I tried to download the ‘no auto-memories’ one, and i extracted the zip file, and only had one thing in it; I tried to click on it, but nothing happened, (I attempted more than once) it said that there’s no available software or something that could open the file inside. (I’m using a Windows 8 by the way, in case there’s an issue to do with what kind of windows I have)