Sims 3 Exchange: Horse Ranch by elle0808

In an attempt to begin featuring some of the awesome creators out there, I am starting off with showcasing this beautiful Horse Ranch by elle0808!  Take a look at this amazing 50×50 Lot, that is completely CC Free.

(See here for CC Free confirmation with Delphy’s SimPack Cleaner)

If you want to check out some more lots from elle0808, make sure to check out their studio!

Horse Ranch:  1006 Pomona Promenade

Horse Ranch by elleo8o8

1. Simmer For Sims says:

:D I will definitely need this when I get pets. Thanks for sharing!

2. apolloallyn says:

I’m so downloading this. Thanks for posting this, keep up the great work! I always like finding neat stuff for my Sims.

3. Amanda says:

I would love to download this! It’s the perfect kind of lot for my SIM I made in the likeness of my best friend, who loves horses. Too bad my game crashes now. :(

4. elle0808 says:

Thanks for your kind comments all. I feel so honored that my lot was featured :)

Amanda, I know it sucks to lose all ur saves, but I started a totally fresh game by renaming my sims 3 folder and dragging it to desktop. Then when u start the game, it creates a totally new folder with no cc/saves/etc in ur EA file. You can then see if that fixes ur crashing. If it doesn’t then you can always delete the new sims 3 folder, then drag ur old one with ur saves back in to the EA file, and rename it back to the sims 3, so u can get ur saves back and wait for another type of fix for the problem.

5. Nox says:

Yeah, I love new ranches, the Exchange can be quite a frantic area and I don’t even know where to start from.

6. Lil says:

Wow, you are epic! Deffy using. Thanks!;)

7. Nate says:

The Horse Ranch: 1006 Pomona Promenade is like the best house ever. I downloaded it like back in November, and the same Sim still lives in it. He’s a horse rider person. I also fixed the house up a bit and added a few things like a hot tub and it looks way better than it did when I first downloaded it.

8. Elle, I can’t find this anywhere. I’ve looked through (and downloaded most:))at the Sims 3 exchange. Please tell me I can get it somewhere???

Love your work. You are very talented.