Eight Lucky Palms Screenshots!
Posted by Sims 3 Lucky Palms Category

Via SimGuruSarah!

Hot Tub.jpg-large Kiss.jpg-large Lucky P2.jpg-large Criminal Hideout.jpg-large Day Spa.jpg-large Bistro.jpg-large Mesquite trees Palm Trees.jpg-large

« Older Comments
1 2
  1. ShortyBoo says:

It’s a beautiful town and I can’t wait to play it. Though I was initially disappointed in the well (I was expecting it to look like the well from TS2) once I saw the interactions with it, I fell in love with it. The evil child coming out of it looked like something out of a Japanese horror flick. And the little frogs are so cute!

• LunaLoomis says:

Totally agree with you about the Japanese horror flick, although the child didn’t climb out of the well my initial thought was “argh it’s like Samara from The Ring!” I think that was my favourite part of the whole chat although it was all awesome!

2. Julia says:

I really want this, but one thing is bothering me: how will this fit with seasons? So unnatural with snow on desert, right? :(( what to do?

• Missy says:

Maybe they’ll do what they did in the Sims 2 where you get to control which seasons your world experiences?

3. LunaLoomis says:

Hi guys, SimGuruSarah said yesterday, when answering questions on the forum, that they would consider adding more gambling items to the store if there was enough interest from players. So if you would like to show your support please add your name to this thread and see if we can garner enough interest http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/552940.page#8842167

I wonder if the female holding the frog is a townie premade. She’s right pretty.

Here is a better picture of the new hottub. Simguru Sara put it up today in her question thread. I think it was on page 16 or 17.
    [IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/11ab9n9.jpg[/IMG]

Corrected Link

This should make it to were you can click on the link and it takes you there.

I really love the plants on the hottub. They match the ones outside.

« Older Comments