Sims 3 Lucky Palms: The Wishing Well!
Posted by Sims 3 Lucky Palms Category

Via The Sims 3  - Thanks Chris! :)

The post you have all been waiting for. More on the wishing well! One of our favorite premium items, the wishing well is a highlight of Lucky Palms! Want to find out more about what it does? Read on!

Wish

The wishing well is at the heart of Lucky Palms history!

Armed with an ancient treasure map, three brothers made their way across the desert and found the fabled well of wishes! The first brother wished for wealth and he was showered with gold. The second brother wished for power and when he returned home he was appointed the mayor of his town. The third brother wished for love, met the girl of his dreams, started a family, and founded a town near the well that survives to this day.

Wish 2

Here’s how it works!

GAMEPLAY:

♦ Wish for Love, Wealth, Power, Happiness, or even a Child!

♦ Make sure to dip your fishing hook in the Well – you’ll catch some amazing fish regardless of your Fishing Skill level!

♦ If you have the Tree of Prosperity on your lot, pixies and fireflies in the Well become very active in the evening!

♦ If you have The Sims 3 Pets installed, the Child you wish for may not be what you expect.

♦ If you’ve got sticky fingers, you can steal coins from the Well. You may get wet, or you may get lucky.

♦ Slot Machine Includes additional functionality when the Wishing Well is installed in your game: Use a Lucky Coin that you steal from the Wishing Well to play for Lucky Coin stakes (equivalent to §1500 Buy-In) to increase your odds of hitting a big jackpot!

1. Rubys13 says:

I am trying the child wish straight away haha! It sounds so fun!! Cannot wait for tomorrow!!!:D

2. Geminia says:

i think this is one of the best PC items so far. It looks awesome, the animations are extremely well done, it has cool and useful interactions and some of them are hilarious (love kissing the frog part :P)

3. Rafael says:

Umm… Do You Have An Idea How Much Its Gonna Cost?!

1. SimsVIP says:

Well they are going to release two versions. 1) Standard (No Casino) 2) Gold (with Casino). My guess is that it will be around 2500 SP for the Gold Edition. Not 100% sure until tomorrow. :)

4. Jessi S. says:

Even if the well didn’t have the wish functions it would still be the prettiest fountain they’ve ever released through the store. I really like it!

5. AznSensei says:

I wonder what pet will come out. Small or big ;)

6. manuel says:

very clever to connect the premium items to each other with new features.

7. POpo says:

I was just wondering, will pixies and fairies only become active if you have the tree of prosperity on that same lot? Or will they come regardless?

8. Lol says:

Sims won’t die like in TS2???
    What a shame! :S

9. Jeff says:

So that’s Doreen Dreamer. I like that outfit she’s wearing.

As far as animal it’s either a kitten,puppy,foal,unicorn or small animal like a rat. I wouldn’t mind it being a unicorn.

11. Nickzi says:

Can you only get it if you acquire the town? Or could you buy it separately also? :D

12. Jeff says:

The wishing well is only available with the town.

13. DUTCHEE says:

I thought the Wishing Well would actually look like a well, not a fountain. You know, the thing with the bucket, pulley, and roof on the top of it? Yeah, that well.

1. welshierox says:

Me too! I would prefer the traditional well. But still excited about the functions. :D

14. Jeff says:

Yea I thought it would look like the sims 2 version but I like this one better especially cause of the waterfalls.

15. miklc says:

I cannot wait until I can get this it looks like such fun! :)

16. Steph says:

please please please someone thorw a coin in the fountain and wish it was thursday already

17. Mya says:

Will this be released today (June 28, 2012)?

18. Conclue says:

I’m excited for the release of LP today. I’m just wondering if I can resist it for a while.

I have three more worlds to “EP” update and I’m done with this long tedious project!

I am definitly geting LP at some point… what’s tempting me are those windows especially since I’m doing so much building in game right now, lol

19. canlav39 says:

i thought it was supposed to be released today, i dont see it on my worlds as an option to download r buy

20. meganjsmith says:

can’t wait 0:)

21. meganjsmith says:

yep just can’t wait :p :) O:)

22. Phoebe says:

I Want A Part Cat Child It Seems So AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!