“Spring Training” Achievement Expires 8/12/12
Posted by Sims 3 Achievements (PC) Category

For those who are not sure how to unlock this achievement, all you have to do is level your Sim up to a level 3 Athletic skill, and then use the “Good Pacing” interaction when exercising (Running, Jogging, Tredmill etc). Good pacing does the trick. Good luck!

Achievement: Spring Training

Description: Is your Sim fit enough to run a marathon? Your muscles may be saying no, but your willpower says YES. Remember to hydrate and stretch!

Type: Gold

Expires: August 12th

1. Mary says:

Yay I have this one (:

2. Ricky says:

Is it normal for its description to be gone after unlocking it a few days before? Also is it normal for an achievement to loose its badge, but not have lost its description and has not been unlocked yet?

1. Jay says:

The description is gone in my game as well. It could be due to the fact that I am using some mods.

3. Blake says:

do you get something special for doing this? Is it just a badge you can post on your my page?

1. Steph says:

just a badge you can post on your my page like the other achievement one’s e.g. the have sim get mauled by bear

i unlocked that spring badge with my sim using the climbing wall

2. Tash says:

There’s actually a line in the data that says this achievement is supposed to unlock something in the store. More likely, they just dropped the idea at some point, but the data remains.

4. jadeisallama says:

I didn’t even need to use good pacing, I just made my Sim jog from one end of Riverview to the other and got it straight away xD

5. lilsis3421 says:

i keep forgetting do this darn thing!

6. Emily says:

Huh, my sim with level 1 athletic got it by jogging until they were fatigued :/

7. Trufan1 says:

Thanks for the reminder! After seeing this post earlier today, I went into the game and completed it.

8. Rochele says:

I just saw this, has it expired yet? or tonight? I went in game and I see the icon for it but it doesn’t show me any details.

1. KittenCat says:

I just finished it right now, you need to do at least 2 exercises at good pacing to get the achievement…

Oh and I see the icon too, but no description whatsoever

9. sims4life says:

I got this randomly. :/ I had my hefty genie workout to lose some weight on the treadmill ,and then this award pop up.