Lunar Lakes: 50% off Until 10/18/12

Click Below!

1. Sock Puppet says:

This is my least favorite EA-created world. It’s just too ugly for me to play seriously.

The only thing I liked about it was the purple sky.

2. aero87 says:

This will go great with the aliens which is why I’m guessing EA made it available now for 50% off. If only this was Lucky Palms. :(

3. Samis says:

This is the best EA world so far in my opinion.

4. jamie says:

This is my favorite world of all of them so far…!!

5. Iron Seagull says:

I’d be kicking myself right now had I bought this world when it first came out. Even as a sci-fi fan Lunar Lakes is definitely not worth more than $20. So glad I waited now that we know aliens are coming with Seasons. With the Traveler mod it might be interesting to use it for “space tourism” too.

6. Conclue says:

it’s worth the 20 dollars, but sicne I played only one sim week in that world because I hated the fact we didn’t have aliens for it, I haven’t played it. Oh well, I spent 8 dollars more than this sale, not a big deal since I’m a smoker in NYS. LOL

However, 11/13 that all changes. LOL I will be playing in this world like crazy. I don’t know what I’m mroe excited about Aliens & Lunar Lakes gameplay or seasons in the actual game. I’m so confused LOL

Tho I think when it comes down to it, Seasons will be the first thing I’m interested in experiencing. especially summer in Sunlit Tides.

7. Charlie says:

Looking forward to turning half of this world into aliens.

8. nikki says:

Is this world worth getting im still debating lol

1. Steph says:

i for one love LL maybe this will help you and maybe check out lazy game review the second link

9. Alex says:

I got it.

10. miklc says:

I really enjoy the aesthetic of the world, it really is a fun world to play as it’s so different to any of EA’s other worlds. For those contemplating getting it whilst half price, I would definitely recommend snatching it up will you can- you won’t regret it!