Sims 3 Store Content Patch Version 2.2 (2/12/13)

Hat Tip: Rincon Del Simmer

To install this update, please start your game and use the “Downloads” tab in your Launcher. This Store update includes the following changes:

♦ Updated appropriate clothing to be selectable as Outerwear when playing with The Sims 3 Seasons.

♦ Disabled random selection on some pieces of clothing so Sims won’t use them unless specifically directed to.

♦ Fixed an issue where users were not seeing the cake slice that came with the Happily Ever Frosted wedding cake in Monte Vista.

♦ Fixed an issue where users were missing several Create-A-Sim assets, including the La Dolce Vita Updo and Tuscan Hat from Monte Vista.

*A game restart is required for updates made while the game is running.

Finally the wedding cake and MV hair is fixed.

2. Lydia says:

THANK GOODNESS. I was really missing my hairs from Monte Vista.

3. Nina says:

Still can’t put my downloads back in my game. :*( Booohoooohoooo!

4. Iron Seagull says:

Finally the update for store clothes in outerwear! A reason to start playing again.

1. zahidul islam says:

how can i update ????

5. Mark says:

I’m not getting it. :(

6. robert says:

Would have been much better if they gave us the option to choose ourselves outfits to use as outerwear or designate to any category or even block altogether from the game , and click a button to add them rather than them deciding they want to see random townies wandering around in outfits they like rather than the person who has bought the game

1. Perry Elizabeth says:

Well, I have to agree with that. So much better.

7. krimsonnox says:

YAY! been waiting for the clothing to be updated, so excited! lol

8. Followed directions and used Downloads tab on launcher. Nothing happened!?!
    Will try again later after work.

1. SimsVIP says:

You’re not the only one. I don’t think they launched the patch worldwide yet. I am not getting a prompt either.

9. enzop3 says:

apposta di correggere queste scemenze correggete il gioco si bloccano i sim e questo problema non ce lo solo io ce l’anno anche altre persone noi spendiamo soldi per questo gioco e non funziona bene che celo compriamo affare university e altre espansioni per cortesia vedete di corregge il gioco grazie mille :)

10. Laura says:

Is there a manual link? My game is blocked from the Internet.

1. SimsVIP says:

Store patches do not come with a manual link like regular game patches.

1. Laura says:

Then I’ll wait for someone to put it online. There is no way I’m opening up my game to the Internet. I didn’t have the disappearing hairs issue, just the wedding cake one. EA doesn’t seem to get that not everyone plays The Sims 3 like an online game. So maybe they should allow a manual link for the rest of us.

2. RachelSunshine90 says:

Same here! My game doesn’t let me access the internet at all! I really need this patch though! Wish there was a manual link

11. jamie says:

yeh i am not able to get it to trigger either

1. jamie says:

russkii just sent a post through saying they are working on it

2. jamie says:

its working now

I hope the female beanie hairstyles from the store are now compatible with the outerwear.

13. whirlwinded says:

I’m on a Mac. My launcher prompts me to download the patch, I click OK. It says it’s installed, instantly, no download, nothing. Awesome, right? No. I close the launcher, Re-open it and it again it prompts me that the same patch is available, like it never downloaded it. Done this several times now. Wtf?

Speaking of patches I wonder how soon we’ll see the university one. It will probebly add smart phones to everyones game even if they don’t buy uni. I’m hoping it also fixes some bugs from seasons but then again patches with new eps don’t usually fix a lot of bugs from previous ones.

I think they should release this patch when Aurora Skies comes out so I can play around with the poses on the smart phone for my AS pictures.

Oh by the way the female hairstyle beanies do work with the outerwear now. This was confirmed on the sims 3 store forum.

16. Stelpa says:

Yay! hopefully the monte vista hair works now!

17. Karn says:

Is it safe to update to the new Store patch even if my base game’s update’s still on 1.47? Just making sure for safety reasons.

18. MissyHissy says:

Been waiting for this patch! Finally all my store clothes have been updated!! :D

19. G-Knee says:

Has anyone else had any issues with this new store patch? I just recently (well, 2 weeks ago!) reinstalled all my TS3 games, and added a LOT of CC and been enjoying the game w/o any probs! Well, I kept getting this store patch notice every time the launcher game up after I DL’ed anything from the store, but since I had the game running, I ignored it.

I finally installed the patch today while the game was down, and NOW everytime I try to save the game crashes to desktop!!! ???

Any clues? Thanks!