Forum user TwistedMexican has discovered a ton of working cheats for The Sims 4. In the list below you will find: Skill Cheats, Career Cheats, Relationship Cheats, Trait Cheats, Moodlet Cheats, Emotion Cheats, and more.
❗ Click here for a full list of official Cheats, Hot Keys & Controls
❗ NOTE: These cheats are an unofficial as you can get.
❗ NOTE: Some cheats have not been tested, therefore may not work.
❗ NOTE: Some cheats change the game files so you may corrupt the save.
❗ NOTE: Use caution when using these cheats. Test them on a random household first.
❗ Due to a bug in the game, any cheats that rely on “testingcheats true” to be active will need to be reapplied after traveling, entering CAS mode, reloading the game, managing households or town, or generally by taking any action resulting in the appearance of a loading screen.
- “Sims.remove_all_buffs”–Removes all moodlets/emotions
- “Sims.add_buff [buff, low/high]”–Adds a particular buff to the sim (spelling is very important)
Values for buffs:
sims.add_buff e_buff_confident (This enables the cowplant essence effect, powerful and longer lasting)
Energized: EnergizedLow or EnergizedHigh (do not stack, high gives +2)
Flirty: FlirtyLow or FlirtyHigh (do not stack, high gives +2)
Inspired: InspiredLow or InspiredHigh (do not stack, high gives +2)
Focused: FocusedLow or FocusedHigh (do not stack, high gives +2)
Playful: PlayfulLow or PlayfulHigh (do not stack, high gives +2)
Sad: SadLow or SadHigh (do not stack, high gives +2)
Angry: Social_Angry, e_Buff_Angry, feelingangry, unfaithful (these all stack)
Happy: Social_Happy or e_Buff_Happy (these two stack)
Embarrassed: e_buff_embarrassed, peedself (these two stack)
***NOTE: e_buff is the same mood effect granted by cowplant essence, strong and lasts 12 hours
- “Careers.promote [NameOfCareer]”–Promotes Sim in current career
- “Careers.demote [NameOfCareer]”–Demotes Sim in current career
- “Careers.add_career [NameOfCareer]”–Adds a career
- “Careers.remove_career [NameOfCareer]”–Removes a career
- “Careers.promote Gradeschool” –Raises child’s grade performance by one letter grade
- “Careers.promote Highschool” –Raises a teenager’s grade performance by one letter grade
Example: “testingcheats true” followed by “careers.promote secretagent” –Earns one promotion
- “Stats.set_skill_level <skilltype> 1-10” –Adjusts a sim’s skill level
Values for skills:
Note: Skilltypes are in two varieties. AdultMajor and Skill. Leaving the Adult off should still allow the command to execute.
EXAMPLES: “stats.set_skill_level AdultMajor_Programming 10” or “stats.set_skill_level Major_Programming 10”
MONEY AND ASPIRATIONS
- “Money ###”–Set’s funds to exact number
- “Sims.modify_funds +/-###” –Adds or subtracts value from current funds
Example: “Money 25000” or “Sims.modify_funds +500”
- “Aspirations.complete_current_milestone”–Completes current aspiration challenge and awards points (This one owns)
- sims.add_buff Satisfaction_Points–Adds 100 aspiration/satisfaction points. However, this applies as a buff and so, you will need clear with sims.remove_all_buffs before reapplying.
INFINITE CONSUMABLE ITEMS
- “objects.consumables_infinite_toggle” –Toggles the use of unlimited consumable items such as plates of food and aspiration rewards potions
Note: This cheat must be activated BEFORE you spawn/create/purchase the item. When using aspiration potions, the sim will continue to sip from the cup forever. In the case of eating plates of food, the sim will continue to eat the same plate of food forever. THIS CHEAT DOES NOT WORK WITH UPGRADE PARTS.
RELATIONSHIPS AND TRAITS
- “Modifyrelationship YourSim(first name) YourSim(last name) TargetSim(first name) TargetSim(last name) (-)50 Track_type” –Modifies relationship between two sims
Types of relationships (friends and romance): “Friendship_Main and Romance_Main”
Examples: “Modifyrelationship Beatrix Monroe Alexia Mercado -50 Friendship_Main” [For negative friendship] and “ModifyrelationshipBeatrix Monroe Alexia Mercado 50 Romance_Main” [For positive romance]
- “traits.equip_trait [traitnameNoSpaces]”–Equips a particular trait for your sim
Example: “traits.equip_trait SteelBladder”
- “traits.remove_trait [traitnameNoSpaces]”–Removes a trait
- “traits.clear_traits”–Removes all traits from sim
SIMS, AGING, AND SERVICE ROLLS
- “Sims.Spawn”–Spawns sim and adds them to your household.
- “Sims.spawnsimple”–Spawns sim on lot as visitor without adding to household.
- “Setage”–Set’s your sim to adult age
Handyman: Enables an NPC to come to the lot and fix broken objects
soak.enable_soak_handyman_situation (execute this cheat first)
soak.create_soak_handyman_situation (execute this cheat after)
Maid: Enables an NPC to come to the lot and clean
soak.enable_soak_maid_situation (execute this cheat first)
soak.create_soak_maid_situation (execute this cheat after)
Party: Causes a ton of sims to show up for a party on your lot. They leave after a few sim hours have passed.
soak.enable_soak_party_situation (execute this cheat first)
soak.create_soak_party_situation (execute this cheat after)
Make your sim act like a maid!
They’ll behave normally, do everything you tell them to as soon as you tell them, and do whatever they want when you aren’t directing them. The difference? The second there’s a puddle, a dirty plate, or trash to be taken out, they’ll stop their own actions and go fix it.
Turn Maid Behavior on:
Turn Maid Behavior off:
MISCELLANEOUS (NOT TESTED)
fire.kill – might kill the sim or put fire out.
fire.singe_sim – probably adds negative moddlet or kills sim
pregnancy.clear – cancel a pregnancy?
crafting.shorten_phases [on|off] doesn’t appear to work.
venues.set_venue Should be able to set a lot to public using this. I’ll check into it.
relationship.create not sure of parameters for these.
debug_outcome_style success|fail|alternate|off – might force either conversation responses or job situations to always have a certain outcome.
environment_score.disable/enable – disables environment moodlet effects?