Each week we will will compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Get Town Population – Checks how many Sims live across all worlds in your game
• Smaller Censor/Mosaic – Minimize the “Blur” on naked Sims.
• Longer/Shorter Pregnancy – Increase and decrease pregnancy time
• Change Sim Name or Gender – Allows you to change the name and gender of a Sim
• Persistent TestingCheats – Keeps the “testingcheats true” enabled
• New Social Event: Destination Party – Adds new party type to the game
• Expanded Physique Range – Expands body range
• Move Objects On – Enables the ability to overlay objects in game
• Cheap Aspiration Rewards – Changes the price of potions and traits in the Rewards Store
• Switch to Outfit on Date – Sims will wear their Formal or Party outfits when out on a date
• Fish Freshness Fix – Fixes the ultra-fast decay of fish freshness
• New Social Event: Date Party – Adds new party type to the game
• Teen and YA Romance – Allows Teens and Adults to have a romantic relationship
• Full House Mod – Have more than 8 Sims in your household
• Buyable Hidden Lot Entrances – Allows you to purchase the Hidden Lot Entrances in buy mode
• Buyable Graves – Allows you to purchase Urns and Gravestones in buy mode
• Buyable Mailboxes – Allows you to purchase any mailbox in buy mode
• Buyable Collection Dig Sites – Allows you to purchase collectible dig sites in buy mode
• Buyable Ponds – Allows you to purchase all ponds in buy mode
• Naked Woohoo and Try for Baby– Enables “naked” blur when Sims Woohoo ro Try for Baby
• Sims 4 Importer – Allows you to import and export Sims, Lots, and Rooms from your Sims 4 Library. This ultimately allows players to promote their content on sites other than the gallery.