- Advertisement -
The folks over at Kotaku have received a shiny new list of features about the newly added Sims 4 Ghosts. Check out some of the ways you can play with ghosts in The Sims 4.
- When a Sim dies, they become a non-playable ghost.
- Use the “Invite to Household” interaction to make a ghost into fully playable member of your household!
- Ghosts can have relationships, get married, woohoo, hold jobs, build aspirations, earn traits, or just be!
- Ghosts have a unique post life experience based upon how they died…
- Sims that died by hunger seek to satisfy their hunger in the afterlife.
- Sims that died by overexertion and old age find they prefer to take it easy in the afterlife.
- Sims that died by fire have a new interaction available to them…my advice, try and not make them angry.
- Sims that died by an emotional death can radiate their emotion onto other Sims.
- Sims that died by electrocution, when angry, have a unique interaction to break electronic devices. They also seem to really enjoy the “Hand Buzzer” social.
- Sims that died by Cowplant have the desire to harm and help the plant world. They can cause plants to die when in a negative emotion, but will care for plants when in a positive emotion.
- Ghosts can possess objects, and they can repair broken objects when possessed
- Ghosts have new interactions available to them, such as “Ghost Scare,” “Pass Through,” and “Talk About Death.”
- Level 10 Gourmet cooks have a new recipe “Ambrosia”, which can be used to bring a Ghost to life (or give a Sim renewed life)!
- There is a new gardening flower type, the Deathflower, which can be used by a Sim to save themselves or another when visited by the Reaper!