- Advertisement -
Ambrosia is a single serving food dish that can bring a ghost back to life or reset the age of a living Sim. The dish can be worth upwards of 2500 Simoleons, and lasts 10 hours outside the fridge without spoiling. Other than Ambrosia, the only other way to resurrect your Sims is to use the Book of Life.
Skill Levels required for Ambrosia:
- Level 10 of the Cooking Skill
- Level 10 of the Gourmet Cooking Skill
- Level 7 of the Gardening Skill
Ingredients required for Ambrosia:
- Angelfish – (Uncommon Fish found in Willow Creek)
- Death Flower – (Acquired by splicing the Orchid and Pomegranate plants)
- Pomegranates are acquired by splicing Apple & Cherry Trees, or fishing in Sylvan Glades.
- Orchids are acquired by completing the Space Rock Collection
- Potion of Youth – (Purchase this from the Rewards Store for 1500 Satisfaction Points)