Each week we will will compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Larger Households – Increase living Sims in your household
• Preferential Toilet/Shower/Bath – Sim prefers same toilet/shower/bath you command them to
• Change Outfit After Work – Sims will change their outfits after they finish works
• No Leftover Parts – Remove the leftover “upgrade” parts that are found during a repair action
• Add More CAS Traits – Add more “normal” and “reward” traits to a Sim
• Less Frequent NPC Push-ups – Decreases the amount of push-ups done by NPC’s
• Always Start Lots Paused – Automatically pauses a game when a lot is loaded
• No Autonomous Rude/Flirty/Enchanting Introductions – Removes certain self-introductions
• “Work/Study Hard” Gains More Performance – Increases performance at Work or School