Each week we will will compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Simvisible – Invisible body parts for both genders and all ages.
• No Zzz’s for The Sims 4 – Hides the “Zzz’s when Sims sleep
• Arrogant Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Ever-Dull Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Mixer Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Pleasure Seeker Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Sitting Clean Up Action Fix – Fixes the Clean Up action when issued from the sitting down position
• Improved Death Reactions Mod – Sims will react from further away and even if they do not see the death take place
• No Music Notes in The Sims 4 – Hides the music notes and waves of the violins, pianos and radios.
• Sims 2 Aging as Default – Changes the ages in the “normal” lifespan to match Sims 2 aging
• Fewer Elders – The “weighted chance” for Adult and particularly YA is increased in comparison to the chance for Elder
• Default Grass Replacement – Replaces the default grass texture of the world
• Pool Party Social Event – Adds new Social Event options to the game