Each week we will will compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Default Replacement Floor Paint – Replaces all grass paints with new match grass flowers, paving, mown lawns and dying grass.
• No More Thirst – Stops Sims from autonomously drinking
• Pregnancy Scan – Determines the gender and number of babies of a pregnant Sim
• Keep Instruments in Inventory – Sims will put instruments in their inventory when they have finished playing
• Less Musical Chairs – Reduces the amount of moving around from chair to chair or place to place when sims are socializing with other sims
• Teen Homework Fix – Fixes a bug which causes teens to typically forget to pick up their homework once they have finished
• Fast Skills – Increases the speed of skilling on all child skills and Teen, YA, Adult and Elder skills
• Friendly Skirmishers – Sims with level 1 in the athletic skill can “Friendly Fight” anyone.
• Mischief With Handbuzzer – When your sim uses the handbuzzer, the target sim is electrocuted and dies.
• Put Books Away – Sims will put a book back on the shelf once they’ve finished reading
• Freezer Bunny Award Texture Fix – Texture replacement that replaces all of the three colors for the Ultimate Freezer Bunny Award
• Casual Group Social Event – Adds new Social Event options to the game
• Brawn Blade Trait – Adds new trait to the game