Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Outdoor Retreat Preview on Main Menu – Places the 4 videos from the Outdoor Retreat GameplayPack on the main menu instead of all the base game videos
• Readable Books – Turns five Maxis decorative book piles into miniature bookcases so that sims can actually read them
• BlandCo Overhaul – Assorted fixes/edits for the Maxis “BlandCo” kitchen
• Liberated Desert Plants – Maxis desert plants fixed up for Build/Buy, plus (optional) default overrides
• Athletic and Business Career Outfits Unlocked – Unlocks the career outfts for Athletic and Business Careers
• Sims 4 Studio 188.8.131.52 Preview (Alice) – Pick the item you want to recolor from a thumbnail list of EA’s objects and replace any or all of the original swatches. – Tutorial Here
• Snowy Terrain Mod – Custom Snowy Terrain for the game