Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• No Losing Kids to Bad Grades – Children will not be taken away from the household due to bad grades
• Kids Can Die of Anything – Enabled all deaths for Children
• Programming and Hacking Payout Revision – Changes payout when programming and hacking on computers
• Maid & Mailman No ‘Fake’ Actions – Eliminates the ‘fake actions’ from the Maid and Mailman where they don’t actually show up, but the message is received that the mail was delivered, and the house was cleaned
• No Ableist Language – Changes the Ins*ne trait to ‘Eccentric’ and removes/replaces all instances of the word ins*ne and others like it
• Wake Up Early – Adds two commands to The Sims 4 cheat console to enable you to configure how much earlier than the default your sims will wake up
• Venue: Community Pool – Adds new venue type and requirements
• Choose Number of Babies – Allows you to choose how many babies you want to give birth
• Awakened Mind Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Bartender Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Sweet Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Sarcastic Trait – Adds new trait to the game