Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Magic Carpet Specular Fix – Fixes the high-gloss “Magic Carpet” (Maxis, Base Game) that makes it non-shiny like a carpet would normally be
• Pregnancy Mega Mod – Includes java7nerd’s Pregnancy Scan and Reseed, plus Scumbumbo’s Pregnancy Terminator, PLUS a new feature to allow setting what stage a sim’s pregnancy is in or even immediately beginning labor
• Autonomous Interactions – XML override, that override interactions that were previously not used in autonomy
• Autonomy Changes – Sims will now perform tasks closer together when using Full Autonomy
• Bartending and Bars Revamp – Fixes the issue with bartenders not serving drinks; drinks will be served normally most of the time
• “Sticky Clothes Choices – Tests whether the clothes your Sim is trying to change to is from the same category as their current outfit
• Barfly Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Natural Cook Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• TSR Workshop – Create Custom Content for The Sims 4