Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Emotional Paintings Replaced – These files will replace the emotional paintings that sims create on the easel
• All Fish Available At All Fishing Spots – Alters all of the fishing spots on all of the basegame maps such that all fish and all treasures are available at all of the fishing locations
• Ingredient Quality Adjustments – Adjusts the quality of ingredients
• No Autonomous Dollhouse Smashing – Stops Sims from autonomously destroying the children’s dollhouse
• Aspiration Traits in Rewards Store – Adds all the Aspiration Traits, the traits acquired from completing aspirations, into the Rewards Store, such that they can be purchased for the points instead of doing the aspirations
• “No-Fade Ceiling Lights – Overrides of the MODL resources (listed below) for every base game ceiling light, including the locked career reward ones, in order to stop them fading in Live Mode
• Auto-Pause Pregnancy – Pauses pregnancy in the game when playing with certain aging and household options