New games bring new patches for the game. With The Sims 4 Get To Work Expansion, there are several new game features coming with the March 31st patch, and they will be available to all players of The Sims 4.
1) Two-Level Basements – Basements in The Sims 4 will be added to the game with the ability to create two-level basements.
2) Additional Above-Ground Story – The Sims team has added an additional building story to above ground builds.
3) Move all Contents of a Lot – The patch will now allow players to move and position the contents (including vegetation) of an entire lot, and allows for tile by tile movement as well. Any content that is outside the boundaries of the lot will then be “sliced” off.
4) Downloading Larger than Lot Homes – For the first time players will have the ability to download homes that are large than their current lot, and decide what parts of the house to fit on your lot.
5) Gallery Followers Update – The new patch will allow users to see who is following them, so long as their privacy settings allow it.
6) Content File Size Display – The gallery will now include file sizes for content you install to your game.
7) Content Management – As seen by DotSim in their game, it’s expected that this will allow us to show/hide content installed in our game.
8) New World Selector Menu – An interface change to the world selector menu in The Sims 4.