Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Change Career Branch – Sims quit their career (for a few milliseconds), erasing their progress in their current career branch, promoting them to the top level of the original career and then promoting them AGAIN so that they can select a new career branch.
• Classic Paintings Replaced – Replaces the paintings in the “Classic” category that sims create on the easel
• Lap of Luxury Modern Chair as Desk/Dining Chair – This is an override of its COBJ resources, in order to make it behave like a working desk/dining chair and appear in the Dining Chair catalog category
• Insecure Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Pristine Trait – Adds new trait to the game