Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Decorative Items Recategorized – Re-categorizes certain items in buy mode
• More Portuguese Names – Adds new names for the townies and to the CAS randomizer
• Two-Faced Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Surreal Paintings Replaced – Replaces the paintings in the “Surrealism” category that Sims create on the easel
• Fake Shadows Terrain Paint – Adds new terrain paint to the game
• Passable Green Grass – Allows for certain grass types to be passable
• Buyable Functional Maxis Rare Plants – Unlocks set of 5 functional rare plants in buy mode
• Well Dressed Townies: Hats – Hat overrides that prevent townies from wearing them