Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Unlocked Alien Parts – Unlocks Alien Skins, Eyes, and CAS Parts for regular Sims
• Invention Constructor Unlocked – Unlocks the invention constructor for use on your home lot
• Get To Work Medical Scrubs – Unlocks the Doctor Scrubs for use in CAS
• Unlocked SimRay – Unlocks the SimRay for purchase in Buy Mode
• Unlocked Wormhole – Unlocks the Wormhole for purchase in Buy Mode
• Mc Command Center – Expands upon The Sims 4’s story progression
• Impressionist Paintings Replaced – Files will replace the paintings in the “Impressionistic” category that Sims create on the easel
• Decorative Slots for Maxis Sinks – Adds slots to bathroom sinks that allow for the use of clutter
• Floating Boats – Changes the decorative boats to allow them to float on water
• Naive Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Gamer Trait – Adds new trait to the game