Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Default Replacement Phones – Changes the style of a Sim’s cell phone
• Customizable Career Outfits – Adds a new interaction, “Plan Career Outfit” to the dresser
• Alien UFO Unleashed – Make sthe Get To Work Alien UFO buyable in buy mode
• Higher Stereo Volumes – Make sound go further into space, so that volume will stay the same for greater distances
• Cowplant Tweaks – Changes the outcome of Cowplant Interactions
• Generic Lots are Empty No More – Fixes a bug where Sims would not come to a generic lot
• The Sims 2 Style Need Decay – Changes the default The Sims 4 need decay speed to one that is used by The Sims 2
• Homework is Unfun – Homework will now decrease the fun motive
• No Relationship Decay for Multiple Sims with Beloved Trait – Modifies the lot loading routines to automatically check and reapply the decay rate modifiers for all played Sims who have the Beloved Trait
• More Children/Teens at the Library – Increases the amount of teens and children in libraries
• Inventions and Serums don’t need ingredients – Removes ingredient requirements from Serums in The Sims 4 Get To Work
• Alcoholic Trait – Adds new trait to the game