Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• More Fires – Increases the chances of causing fires significantly, as fires are nearly impossible in the stock game
• The Sims 4 Lifespan Mod Wild Youth – Changes the lifespan aging values of the Sims 4
• GTW Venue Fridge Enabled for Community/Residential Lots – Enables the Get To Work Venue Fridge for use on community and residential lots.
• Height Slider Mod – Allows you to alter the height of Sims in the game
• Realistic Clouds – Changes the clouds of the game