Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• No Dishes in Bathroom Sink – Removes the dishwashing interactions from eight different sinks
• No Fade Ceiling Lights (Spa Day & Cool Kitchen) – Stops lighting fixtures from fading when using certain camera angles
• Child Prodigies – School, Art and Uniforms – Multiple changes to the school system
• City Skyline Replacements (Part 3) – Changes the “city” backdrops seen in the distance
• OMSP Set – New slot options for the game
• New Traits by Drew Shivers – Adds new traits to the game – Audio Warning