Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Prolong Food and Drink Decay – Extend the decay rate of food and drink to make is stay fresher much longer before it spoils
• Liberated Landmarks – Some Maxis World objects made available in Buy/Build
• Empty Props ‒ Oasis Springs – Empty overrides for many of the Oasis Springs background props (buildings, signs, etc)
• Increased Hiring Limit – Increases the amount of “staff” for hire since the latest patch
• Functional Painting Canvas Storage Rack – Allows you to stock any Canvas painted by yours Sims with all the properties of the original Painting Canvas Storage Rack ( Lvl 5 painter reward )
• Increased Interaction Queue – Increases the maximum value of the interaction queue from six to ten
• Buckley Camera Mod – Camera mod update
• Crafting Enhancement Mods – Set of mods that enhance the performance of Author and Artist Sims
• Get Together Grass Replacement – Changes the default grass in Windenburg