Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Reset Bathing Outfit – Resets the bathing outfit for a sim or for all sims
• Faster Sim Spawning – Changes how fast Sims can be spawned on a lot
• No More Relationship Culling – Disables the new relationship culling that was introduced with GT pre-patch
• Put Away Items Fix – Small fix to instruct your Sims to put away items
• No Auto Brew Tea – Theoretically blocks automatic brewing of tea
• Faster Skills – Increases the speed at which skills are increased
• List Sim Information – Lists information about Sims
• Away Actions Mod – Adds new Away Actions for Baking, Dancing and DJ-Mixing (Sims can learn these skills while off-lot)
• Bossy Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Vegan Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Fangirl Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Custom Traits by Drew Shivers – Adds new traits to the game – Audio Warning