Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Life is a Beach Mod – Completely retextures Granite Falls from the Outdoor Retreat game pack
• Castle Ruins – Makes world objects available for purchase in build/buy mode
• Auto Mood Showers – Flags “Mood” showers to autonomous TRUE
• Basic Buy Whims/Edits – A bunch of edited and new whims / whim sets for basic buy whims
• No More Screen Slam When Developing a Skill – Disables the icons appearing in the center of the screen when you level up your skills
• Gender Filters for Club – Allows your Sim to set gender restrictions on their club in the Get Together expansion
• Business Work In Career Category – Puts Fill Out Paperwork, Investments, and Research Stocks, which is found under the ‘Web’ category on the computer pie menu, under the ‘Career’ category
• Children Can Die of Anything – Enables the ability for children to die of anything (except old age) that teens-adults can
• More Deadly/Intense Fire – Changes how deadly/intense a fire is once it started
• No More Random Illness – Stops Sims from randomly getting sick with Get to Work installed
• Espresso Machine Gives More Energy – Forces the espresso machine to give Sims more energy
• Two Soups – Adds two new recipes to the game
• More Logical Cooking – An overhaul of (almost) all of the base game cooking ingredients and recipes, to make cooking more logical
• More Club Icons – Adds 230 new icons to choose from when creating clubs in the Get Together expansion
• Socially Awkward Trait – Adds new traits to the game
• Paranoid Trait – Adds new traits to the game
• Charismatic Trait – Adds new traits to the game