Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Custom Content Filter Tag Change – Reduces the size of the custom content wrench in CAS
• Olive And Cheese Plate Custom Food – Adds custom food to the game
• CC Wrench Overrides – Replaces the gigantic wrench icon on CC catalogue swatches that was introduced in 1.15 with a little plus sign
• Impeccable Quality for ALL recipes – Alters the food quality of all game recipes
• Catalogue Edit: GT Pavers as Rocks – Rearranges build mode items to a different category
• Anyone Can Swipe – Allows Sims without the Kleptomaniac trait to swipe items
• Anarchist Trait – Adds custom trait to the game
• Heart-breaker Trait – Adds custom trait to the game
• Lonely Intellectual Trait – Adds custom trait to the game