Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• The Sims 2 Radio Stations for the Sims 4 (With Music too!) – Enables the Radio Stations and Music from The Sims 2 for The Sims 4
• The Easter Egg Hunt Continues – Re-enables the collecting of Easter Eggs when digging the rocks for gems and metals
• Show/Search Sim Info Mod – Allows you to search Sim-specific information in the game
• Kiss Neck For Adults – Enables ‘Kiss Neck’ as a romance interaction for YA, Adults and Elders as well as Teens who can do this by default
• Deathray mod for Freeze Ray – Adds a Deathray option to the SimRay (the Freeze Ray) invention from the Get to Work scientist career
• Woohoo Acceptance Anims Replaced – Replaces the 4 animations with 4 flirty/romantic animations
• Background Building Replacements – Default replacement of EA background buildings
• EA Buyable & Edible Food/Drinks – Get To Work Food – Enables the ability to purchase all food items from the Get To Work expansion