Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Prom Mod – Gives players the ability to throw and attend a prom event for teens
• Prankster Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Borderline Personality Disorder Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Zombie Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Fruit Punch Bowl Route Fail Fix – Allows Sims to fill the buffet table with food if a fruit punch bowl sits on top
• Bub’s Both Options – New CAS option allows Sims to be impregnated and impregnate
• Darker Loading Screens – Changes the color of the loading screen when entering CAS, moving to the neighborhood screen, or changing lots
• Motion Gaming Rigs Reworked – Sims will no longer spend as much time using these objects
• Newcrest Color Map Override – Alters the Newcrest world map to represent the actual map
• Biology Career – Adds a new Biology Career with four tracks: Pharmacy, Clinical Research, Pharmaceutical Industry and Genetic