Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Buyable Frogs – Adds from aquariums for purchase in buy mode
• Slumber Party – Allows you to throw a slumber party in the game
• Hot Tubs Reworked – Various changes to the in-game hot tubs
• Alien Eye and Mouth Defaults – Adds in a shine spot on each eye design as well as the added bonus of including Qahne’s blue tongue and gums
• Faster Interrogation Progress – Increases the speed of Detective interrogations
• GTW Retail Enhancements – Various changes to the in-game retail system
• Crazy Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Trio of Veggies – Custom harvestables for the game
• Unlocked Get Together Rocks – Unlocks and makes available several rocks in the game
• Animated Frogs (All 25 Species) – Adds animated frogs to the game
• Various Buydebug Unlocked – Various buydebug clutter