Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Free Market Vendors – Changes the price of hiring market vendors from $100 to $0
• City Living Autumn Update – Adds an autumn override to the City Living’s San Myshuno
• Boxing Without Gloves – Allows Sims to use the punching bag without boxing gloves
• Spiritual Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Flash-Based In-Game Pack Browser – Replaces the web-based Origin In Game pack browser with the old Flash-based pack browser
• Skinny Dip for Teens – Changes to the skinny dipping option in the game