With the release of today’s Sims 4 Game Patch comes some additional information about the upcoming Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff Pack. Below you will find the official game description, along with some additional gameplay features.
Build a bowling hangout and take your Sims to the lanes for an evening of fun with The Sims™ 4 Bowling Night Stuff. Compete against friends and improve your bowling skills to unlock trick shots. Customize your alley with bowling-themed décor and give your Sims a striking new look.
Build a Bowling Hangout – Create your own space complete with neon lighting, bowling-themed décor, and even a bar for your Sims to enjoy refreshments between frames. Customize its look with retro-modern furniture that looks awesome in the alley or at home. Build a bowling hangout and take your Sims to the lanes for an evening of fun.
Take Your Sims Bowling – Challenge your Sims to a game of bowling on the all-new bowling lane object. Start off using bumpers and improve your skills to unlock impressive trick shots. Dim the lights and turn up the music for an out of this world moonlight bowling experience.
Striking New Fashion – Outfit your Sims in retro bowling shirts and shoes or give them a rockin’ new look with rockabilly-inspired clothing and hairstyles.
- Sims improve at bowling as they play. Highly skilled bowlers will wear bowling gloves on the lane.
- Sims will show up to bowl at Bars, Nightclubs, and Lounges that are equipped with bowling lanes.
- Bars, Nightclubs, and Lounges equipped with bowling lanes offer late night Moonlight Bowling on weekends.
- Use bowling ball racks to change your ball’s color. Bowling kingpins can even use a clear skull ball, the stuff of legends.
- A Perfect Llama is every bowlers dream… throw ten strikes in a single game to accomplish this rare feat!
- Oasis Springs Dust Bowl – Is it a mirage? No, it’s an oasis of affordable entertainment! Finally bowling has come to Oasis Springs so you don’t have to kick rocks in the desert to pass the time.