- Advertisement -
- You asked, we answered – this week was all about listening to your feedback and implementing some of the features you want most, plus fresh quality of life improvements:
- Download speeds can now be throttled–players get to decide how much bandwidth a game download should take up, both when they’re playing a game and when they’re not. This can be accessed in the Application Settings
- An FPS meter (for tracking frame rate) is now accessible in-game, so game settings can be optimized.
- Interface improvements had been made to the party invite system.
- Friend recommendation bug fix to update “You have [#] friends in common” dialogue.
- Clicking a friend tile now redirects to their profile.
- Networking performance and load time improvements.
- And, as always, miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements to make your life better.