Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Pasta w/Ingredients 3 – Adds custom recipe to the game
• Edible Baguette – Adds custom food to the game
• Salads w/Ingredients 2 – Adds custom recipes to the game
• Vegetable w/Ingredients 4 – Adds custom recipes to the game
• Meat Dishes w/Ingredients 7 – Adds custom recipes to the game
• Edible Christmas Tree Cookies – Adds custom recipe to the game
• Edible Candy Cane Cookies – Adds custom recipe to the game
• No Autonomous Putting Away Toys – Stops the autonomous action of toys being put away
• Same Sex Pregnancy Mod – Website update to a popular mod
• Cocoa Cravings – Adds custom recipes to the game
• Any Ghost Can Set Fire – Allows any ghost to set fires
• Newcrest Map Reimagined (Override) – An override that replaces the EA made Newcrest World
• Tech Guru Work From Home – Allows Sims in the Tech Guru Career to work from home