Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Lock Skill Gain Progress – Adds the option to “lock” or “unlock” skills with the click of a button, under a new self-target pie menu called Skill Lock
• Templar -and Mage- Trait – Adds custom traits to the game
• No Auto Snacks! – Stops your Sims from grabbing Snacks or Quick Meals from the fridge or cooler autonomously
• Functional Reanimation Machine – Adds a functional reanimation machine that allows you to resurrect ghosts
• Wine – Pomegranate – Adds custom drink to the game
• Distilled – Chambord & Frangelico – Adds custom drinks to the game
• Distilled – Campari and Vermouth – Adds custom drinks to the game
• Distilled – Crème De Cacao & Crème De Cassis – Adds custom drinks to the game
• Liqueurs – Crème De Menthe and Golden Pear Liqueur – Adds custom drinks to the game
• Spirits – Jack Daniels & Gin – Adds a custom drinks to the game
• Pumpkin/Jack-O-Latern Cookies – Adds custom recipe to the game
• Gingerbread House – Adds custom recipe to the game
• Harvestable Coconut – Adds custom harvestable to the game