Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Pudding With Ingredients 2 – Adds a custom recipe to the game
• Salads With Ingredients 4 Beet Salad – Adds a custom recipe to the game
• Cakes With Ingredients 7 – Adds custom recipes to the game
• Cakes With Ingredients 8 – Adds custom recipes to the game
• Bird Flock Spawner – Pigeon (Interactive) – Interactive Bird Flock Spawner
• Cats & Dogs Town Statues – Unlocked Object – Unlocks items that were previously not available via buy mode
• Eye Specular Remover (Aliens & Vampires) – Default eye specular remover for aliens and vampires
• Nap in Bathtub – Adds an option for Sims to Nap in the Bathtub
• Physique Range Increaser and Decreaser – Increases or decreases the visible range of attainable Sim body shapes, fit or bony, fat or lean
• Hire Additional Vet – Allows players to hire three additional vets
• Social Services Career – Adds a custom career to the game
• PTSD Trait – Adds custom trait to the game
• Loud Noise Reaction (Bug Fix) – Two separate bugfixes for errors which prevent Sims being woken by, and reacting to, loud noises while asleep
• Custom Christmas Cookies (Part 1) – Adds a custom recipe to the game
• Custom Christmas Cookies (Part 2) – Adds a custom recipe to the game
• Custom Christmas Cookies (Part 3) – Adds a custom recipe to the game