- Advertisement -
- Origin Access members who bought Sims packs recently may have noticed our system prompting them to buy the base game too…even though it’s already in The Vault. Sorry about that. From now on, no more sales pitches for games members can download and play whenever they want.
- We’d like to let everyone who received the error message “We can’t seem to find that gift” know that we have, in fact, found the gifts. A hamster-based gift delivery system may not have been our wisest choice. We’ve learned our lesson – it’s squirrels for us from now on.
- The Details button on game extra content is working once more. Now you can read all the words. All of them!
- Our notification assembly line was getting jammed up when players were unlocking more than 3 achievements at a time. We built it a nice new queue to keep things humming along smoothly from now on.
- The Origin Helper service has been a little less than helpful recently, at least on PCs. Switching it on in Application Settings seemed to work, it even showed a nice little message saying it was working, but without a client restart it was all an illusion. Fortunately, our team saw through the smoke and mirrors and got that slacker back on the job – no restart required.
- Clicking “Cancel” on a window shouldn’t cause your download queue to have a complete panic attack and get jammed up. Unfortunately, that’s exactly what was happening to our Mac users who tried to download games requiring external installation applications. After a little work (and a lot of therapy) the download queue is calm, cool and working normally again.