There’s a new quest in The Sims Mobile! The Internet Icon Quest is now available for a limited time, giving players 4 days to complete the necessary steps that will reward them with the final “Internet Icon Hobby” reward and “Antique Webcam” Heirloom.
The hobby will also help unlock special buy mode items available only to Sims who level up in the Internet Icon Hobby.
❗ There is a special Limited Time Only Internet Icon Heirloom Pack that is available for $6.99 USD. This will unlock the special “Fledgling Streamer Station” desk in buy mode and comes with the exclusive “Antique Webcam Heirloom” and other buy mode items.
❗ The Fledgling Streamer Station automatically unlocks the Internet Icon Career. If you purchase the set you will not need to complete the limited time quests. If you would like to unlock the new Hobby by completing quests, read on.
❗ The “Antique Webcam Heirloom” can also be acquired by completing all 18 quests in the Internet Icon Event.
To complete the Internet Icon Event, you will have to complete 18 individual quests in the game. You will receive SimCoins and experience along the way, and then be rewarded the “Internet Icon Hobby” once you complete the final quest. Below is the list of quests (in the order they appear) that you need to complete, along with rewards and requirements.
How to Complete Each Quest (Info)
- Quest #1 – Tap on a shower to get spiffed up for fans
- Quest #2 – Ask 3 Sims about Simstagram
- Quest #3 – Tap on a Sim to begin a friendly Relationship story
- Quest #4 – Earn three stars at a party
- Quest #5 – Complete events to earn 650 Simoleons
- Quest #6 – Complete 3 Relationship Events with other Sims
- Quest #7 – Tap on a sofa or loveseat at home to complete the “Fashion Icon” event
- Quest #8 – Learn a brand new hobby
- Quest #9 – Tap on a sofa or loveseat at home to start the “Fan Club” event
- Quest #10 – Complete all the Tasks on your To Do List (refreshes daily)
- Quest #11 – Tap on a sofa or loveseat at home to complete the “In the Biz” event
- Quest #12 – Complete all the Tasks on your To Do List (refreshes daily)
- Quest #13 – Earn 20 SimTickets (Purchases also complete this quest)
- Quest #14 – Tap on a sofa or loveseat at home to start the “Fashion Icon” event
- Quest #15 – Buy 3 new pieces of clothing for your Sims
- Quest #16 – Tap on a sofa or loveseat at home to start the “Fan Club” event
- Quest #17 – Tap a Hobby Station to begin or complete 2 Story Chapters
- Quest #18 – Tap on a sofa or loveseat at home to start the “In the Biz” event
Once you complete all 18 quests for this event, you’ll unlock the Internet Icon Hobby and the Antique Webcam Heirloom. You will now have to work towards unlocking all the new buy mode items available with this update.
Unlocking New Items With The Internet Icon Hobby
Once you unlock the Internet Icon Hobby (quests or purchase) you can begin completing events and story chapters to unlock new buy mode items. There are two brand new Hobby Collection Sets available in buy mode, and both include brand new items.
To complete the Internet Icon Collection, you will need to reach level 5 and level 7 in the Internet Icon Hobby. Additionally, the Fledgling Streamer Station can be unlocked by purchasing the Internet Icon Set for $6.99 or completing all 18 quests.
❗ With the exception of the Antique Webcam Heirloom, once you have reached levels 5 and 7 in the Internet Icon Hobby, you will have to spend Simcoins, Tickets, & SimCash to actually purchase the items and add them to go your inventory.
To complete the Authentically Iconic Collection, you are required to complete all 5 story chapters in the Internet Icon Hobby. Completing all 5 chapters will only “unlock them”. You will then have to spend Simcoins, Tickets, and SimCash to actually purchase the items.