There is a brand new game update available for The Sims Mobile! Check the App Store and Google Play from your device to install the update. This update fixes several game bugs, updates collections, unlocks the Waterfront property, and more!
We have an enormous update for you with some of our most impactful changes to date. We hope you enjoy them as much as we’ve enjoyed making them! Below is an outline of the key changes in Version 12.0.0, now available for download!
Note: If you are not seeing the Update in the iOS App Store, please try going to your Updates tab and pull to refresh the page.
LlamaZoom is a brand new feature which is replacing the Daily To Do List. LlamaZoom allows you to take on special challenges multiple times per day, and can be accessed via the LlamaZoom truck at your house or the LlamaZoom button in the UI. Here’s how it works!
- LlamaZoom is run by a new character named Emily! She will ask for your help with certain tasks which need to be completed in a set period of time.
- Completing these tasks will earn you extra Simoleons and XP within the time window.
- By completing all the tasks for a LlamaZoom session, you will earn bonus rewards along with a valuable new item, LlamaZoom Tokens!
We’ve been listening to all your feedback regarding the large variation of Tickets in the game, and have decided to merge some of these currencies. Upon updating to Version 12.0.0, all your Home and Sim tickets will be converted to a new, single currency called LlamaZoom Tokens.
LlamaZoom Tokens are earned exclusively from the new LlamaZoom feature, and can be used along with Simoleons to purchase items in both the Home and Clothing Catalogs.
After months of taunting you on the World Map, we are excited to finally unlock the Waterfront District! Waterfront is a whole new district which includes two new venues and brand new career stories. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect!
The Wellness Center
The Wellness Center will provide access to the all new ‘Must Be Something in the Water’ Career Story. Discover the path to enlightenment as a wellness guru, and learn that not everything is what it seems on the surface….
The Science Center
The Science Center will provide access to the all new ‘Rumblings from the Deep’ Career Story. Dive deep into the world of a marine biologist, searching for a new species in a high-tech research lab. Will your research provide the next great breakthrough?
Level Cap Increased
The max player level in the game has been increased to Level 50. Level up to earn rewards like SimCash!
Unlocking Districts and Venues Changes
You will now have more control over the order in which you unlock the Districts on the map. You will also have the freedom to unlock Venues in the order you choose. Explore the map to find the best path for you!
Land Expansions and Room Unlocks
We’ve made a change where Land Expansions and Room Unlocks are no longer tied to Lifestyle score. This should provide more freedom for you to increase the size of your home!
We’re continuing our efforts to better organize the Home Catalog and give you more Collections, so be sure to check out these Collections in the
- Home Catalog!
- On a Mission
- Curbside Appeal
- Tired Beats
- Toddler Essentials
- Colorful Copse
- Bath Essentials
- Sleek Sleep
- Console Gamer
- Bath Linen
- Rustic Relaxation
- Toasty and Cozy
- Elegant Leftovers
Key Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where some players on version 11.1.1 on Android were asked to update to the latest version on iOS version 11.1
- Fixed an issue where the Fledgling Streamer station was disappearing from the Home Lot upon zone transition
- Fixed an issue where the Surgeon Career would be set to Level 0
- Fixed an issue where the Settings menu button was difficult to select
- Fixed an issue where the fish in the aquarium were swimming backwards or sideways
Thanks for reading, and all your continued support of The Sims Mobile!