♦NOTE♦ Since status changes slowed down a lot (and there’s been new updates), I am no longer updating this! However, I am still linking updated mods (not just for this patch) on my new discord, so feel free to join and check there.
Table of Contents
- How to Report a Broken Mod
- Please READ before reporting, information needed!
- Common Questions/Answers
- Most common questions and their answers, please check here before posting your questions about mod status, mods not working, etc.
- Compiled Mod List
- List of mods, careers, traits, and programs in the community, check here for their status. Check the Custom Content tab for CC compatibility information!
How to Report a Broken Mod
Reporting a mod as Broken:
Before submitting a report:
- Please make sure mods are ENABLED in your game settings.
- Test the mod ALONE with no other mods installed.
Include the following information when submitting a report:
- Name of the Mod and Author?
- How is the mod broken? (please be as specific as possible)
- Did you have any other mods installed when experiencing the issue that you’re reporting?
- If yes, please take other mods out for testing purposes. Are you still experiencing issues with no other mods installed?
*This information is to make sure that the issues you’re experiencing aren’t caused by another mod.*
Reporting a mod as Compatible or Updated:
- Name of the Mod and Author (nothing else needed).
♦♦ NOTE – ALL links submitted here need approval, we will approve your report ASAP. ♦♦
Something is wrong with my game, what do I do?
- First, move your Mods folder to your Desktop, clear your caches, then test on a NEW SAVE. Are you still experiencing the issue?
When will <insert mod/program name here> be updated?
- I don’t know, my Crystal Ball no longer works……Seriously though, I don’t know. You just need to have patience and give creators time. Remember they have lives and other priorities too!
Any word on <insert mod name here>?
- If there’s no status for the mod, then there’s no word. Please keep in mind though, I don’t list or track CC (Hair, Eyes, Makeup, Skins, Objects, Re-colors, etc).
My <insert CC name here> doesn’t work anymore, what do I do?
- First, check the Broken CC tab, I keep a list of CC types that’s reported broken.
Is <insert mod name> working, I can’t find on the list!?
- Please use the Tabs and Search boxes to find your mods. Most mods that aren’t on modthesims don’t get added until creators update or confirm them compatible. So for those, try searching by the creator name. If you still can’t find it, let me know so I can add it to the list.
<Insert mod name> isn’t working.
- Make sure you have the latest update. If you have the latest version, then test without any other mods/cc installed. Contact the creator if it’s still not working, be sure to include details on how exactly it isn’t working.
I can’t find which mod in my game broke!
- Use the 50/50 method to find your broken mods.
Compiled Mod List
Broken – These mods have been reported as broken. They may need updated!
Updated – Theses mods received an update for the current patch. Re-download needed!
Compatible – Confirmed working by the creator. They do NOT need an update, you can continue using them.
Obsolete – These mods are no longer needed or they’re broken and no longer being supported.
**Any mod that doesn’t have a status is Unknown**
NOTE – If you are having an issue with a mod that’s listed as Updated or Compatible, please report it to the creator! Mods listed as Compatible or Updated, will NOT be changed back to Broken without confirmation from the creator!
♦ Please use the Tabs and Search boxes to find your mods below! ♦
[tab name=”Script Mods”]
[table “258” not found /]
[tab name=”Game Mods”]
[table “233” not found /]
[tab name=”Careers”][table “237” not found /]
[table “236” not found /]
[tab name=”Custom Content”]
Custom Content – objects, clothes, hair, makeup, re-colors, etc. This is NOT a compiled list as the mods are because there is WAY too much out there! This is just a general list:
- Hair (Including Eyebrows, Facial Hair) – FIXED with 11/20 Patch.
- Eyes – Not the correct colors.
- Makeup – Some doesn’t show as it did before the patch, more faint now.
- Just one report
- Beds/Sofas disappearing when placed
- Just a couple reports
- Clothing seems fine
- Bunk beds – Sims can’t route to them
- Just one report
- Create-A-Career Tool by Neia – Updated
- HQ Texture Converter by CmarNYC – Updated
- Sims 4 Studio – Updated to add support for Get Famous.
- TS4 Package Searcher by scumbumbo – Updated
- XML Extractor for The Sims 4 by scumbumbo – Updated